Thursday, November 20, 2014

Make a list of four or five things that "tick you off." Explain why. (Choose significant things that others might experience as well. For instance, your little brother might tick you off, but there is little chance that this annoyance will yield a possible paper topic). It is possible that one of these annoyances can be transformed into an interesting, engaging, and researchable project.

1) having to buy gas for my car. i just recently brought a car but i have to drop money into it quite frequently.\
2) animal cruelty really gets me angry as well. i think people should be more respectful.
3) the cold weather my lips become chapped my skin becomes dry and im always sniffling.
4) having to stay healthy and being aware that almost everything i want to eat or drink is bad for me. i want to be able to eat at my convience but so many things are primary factors to the diabetes increase in america. 

No comments:

Post a Comment